Tuesday, June 12, 2012

it's just like whatever.


i really like the fact that i look basically exactly the same with and without makeup on. 
it makes for happy skin & happy jessica & happy all around.
my model face needs some work.
and my hair is real frizzy... haha that's embarrassing.
it's fine.



after fishing every day for a week & a half...
i finally caught four fish.
the two that are showing are small but the other ones are a good size.
I LOVE FISHING.



i love my cousins. we were all so cute!
(in case you didn't know. i'm the one in the white standing up.)
((i was so chubby. haha yay.))



YEAH SERIOUSLY WHAT THE CRAP.
there are so many stupid girls that get huge tats with bible verses on them,
and it just irritates me.
yeah.




have i ever mentioned how beautiful my home is? 


loves,
jessica.

No comments: