Saturday, December 31, 2011

kiss me on the sidewalk.


i love taylor swift's lyrics, dang it. 
how does she just capture how you feel perfectly?

"drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain,
kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain,
cause i see sparks fly, whenever you smile."

"should've said no, should've gone home,
should've thought twice before you let it all go,
should've known the word that what you did with her'd get back to me
 i should've been there in the back of your mind,
i shouldn't be asking myself why, asking for forgiveness at my feet,
should've said no, baby and you might still have me."

"cause you're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
he's the song in the car, i keep singing don't know why i do."

oh t-swifty. i love you.
jessica.


No comments: