Saturday, April 21, 2012

hey hey, you you.

hey you.
yes, you.
stop being unhappy with yourself. 
you. are. perfect.
stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as someone else.
stop trying to get your attention from those who hurt you.
stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. love them.
without those things you would be you, and why would you want to be anyone else?
be confident with who you are.
smile.
it'll draw people in.
if anyone hates you because you're happy with yourself then stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it: my happiness will not depend on others anymore.
i'm happy because i love who i am.
i love my flaws.
i love my imperfections.
they make me, me. 
and, 'me' is pretty amazing.


summertime.

Rest.

This is absolutely wonderful advice
life


.


whoa. that is weird..


Sing your song, dance your dance, tell your tale

Wildly convinced

///

loves. 
jessicaaaaaaa :)

No comments: