Wednesday, August 8, 2012

sponsoring.


want to sponsor the jessica story?
of course you do!


you get your cute button on my blog and
all advertising is free.
what's not to love?

here's what you do.

(1)
click on that button over there that says "become a sponsor of the jessica story".
(2)
create a 200x200 button.
(3)
send me an email telling me that you'd like to sponsor the jessica story. 
be sure to include your blog url and the html code to your button!
(4)
grab one of my buttons in whichever size you prefer.
(5)
and you're done!

if you're interesting in sponsoring, feel free to email me at
jessica.hutcheson{at}aggiemail{dot}usu{dot}edu


happy blogging! 
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'd love to sponsor you but i have no idea how to create a button. i've tried, but failed miserably. im technologically impaired.