Sunday, March 17, 2013

jessica's life in 140 characters or less.

this girl just informed me she's had her children's names picked out since she was 13. uhh i can barely choose what to wear in the morning..

i secretly wish i was a teenager in the 80's.

seriously what is it with country men and their mountain dew?? they're all obsessed.

farmers are charmers.

all i really want is to go back to my junior year of high school. best year ever.

i like ryan reynolds better than ryan gosling.

i really love brushing my teeth.

i kind of really hate girls that have naturally perfect skin. like seriously knock it off.

the mountains make me feel safe and at home. i'm a mountain girl.

okay how did i get such awesome friends?

there's nothing worse than knowing you made a mistake and not knowing what to say or do to make it better.

i'd rather be fishing.

if i had a dollar for every time someone called me to help them break into their car, i'd have $8.

something i get a lot: oh you're from idaho? do you love potatoes? farm potatoes? eat potatoes? live in a potato???




xoxox
jess:)

all quotes via my twitter.
@thejessicastory


No comments: